Proper Helmet Fit
Please note that this is a rough size guide. Helmets fit is different between brands and models. The fact that you wear a Medium in one brand does not necessarily indicate that another brand’s Medium will fit properly. Measuring your head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears (E). Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement. Due to varying shaped heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
Jacket / pants sizing instructions
Motorcycle apparel should have a close, snug fit, more snug then casual apparel. In order to do its job (protect you), a piece of motorcycle apparel must fit snug enough that its armor will stay in place. For proper measuring use a cloth tape:
- Chest width: (A) Measure from under/top of one armpit, across chest to under/top of other armpit, then across back to first armpit
- Waist: (B) Measure at the hourglass of your torso, (circumference measured at your belly button)
- Hips: (C) pelvic bone to pelvic bone, the widest part of your hips below the waist
- Inseam: (D) from crotch to big ankle bone
- Out seam: from waist to big ankle bone
Men’s top and jacket sizes
|EURO||42||44 – 46||48 -50||52 – 54||56 – 58||60 – 62|
Men’s jeans sizes
|INSIDE LEG LENGTH||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Hand size circumference (cm)
To find out your glove size, measure (in cm) around your hand (F) with a tape measure. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed. NUMERIC SIZES are the same as your measurement in inches. Round up or down to the nearest size.
Men’s shoes sizes