- €149,0 Inc. VatTo all those looking for a proper vintage denim vest – this is it! In the 1960s and 1970s it was very common, especially amongst motorcycle folks, to adjust their denims in various ways. It was this in this time, when denim vests first arose. The previously popular denim jackets became vests and were decorated extensively with buttons and patches. These trademarks are all captured in our 1963 Roamer Denim Vest. Pike Brothers pay great attention to detail and to the workmanship: - 11 oz selvedge raw denim sanforized, 100% cotton - classic slim fit - two chest pockets - two hand pockets - selvedge on the inside
€139,0Inc. VatA necessity when being outdoors – Pike Brothers 1942 Hunting Vest has its origins in the traditional North American hunting apparel. Their vests were often favoured as an easy way to keep warm and also store as much items as possible. Therefore vintage hunting vests always show a lot of pockets and storage possibilities. So does this 1942 Hunting Vest. It offers two big belly pockets a small chest pocket. The botton front is hidden so no branches will get stuck while moving in the woods. Further fine details of Prike Brothers 1942 Hunting Vest are: - 100% wool, 700 gramms/square meter - Traditional hunting vest fit - 2 big belly pockets, one chest pocket - Hidden button front
- €169,0 Inc. VatA timeless classic – Pike Brothers 1966 Rodeo vest. As the name already implies 1966 Rodeo Vest has its roots outdoors. Cowboys, Lumber Jacks and people living and working outdoors wore vests in order to keep warm and having an additional layer for protection. Therefore outdoor vests evolved that were cut longer in the back and shorter in the front. Making them more comfortable when moving or living in the saddle. The following details characterize 1966 Rodeo Vest: - Classic box fit - two outer pockets - Pen Pockets - Button front - outer fabric: 98% cotton, 2% Elastane - lining: 45%Polyacylic, 40% Wool, 15% Polyester
- €149,0 Inc. VatPike Brothers classic 1937 Roamer Vest in heavy cord! This fabric is the second part of their German workwear fabrics series. Widely used in the 1920s and 30s, it was favored for its sturdy quality as well as its comfortable feel. Just like Pike Brothers Elephant Skin fabric, their corduroy fabric is made to the old specifications in an German mill. Finest Pike Brothers Details characterize the 1937 Roamer Vest Heavy Cord brown: - 100% cotton, 610 grams per square meter - 3 front pockets, 1 inside pocket - buttons made of real ivory nut - heavy bar tacking on pockets and seam ends
- €239,0 Inc. VatSTYLE NO. 3322 : WEEKENDER CHUKKA IN COPPER ROUGH & TOUGH LEATHER The Weekender Chukka is a favorite for its laid back styling and comfort straight out of the box. It looks the part in the office or off-the-clock, and it feels so good you won’t want to take it off. THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE The Weekender is an off-the-clock shoe that can stand up to adventure while still keeping things dialed down. The oxford and chukka styles were designed from the ground up to be light and comfortable right out of the box, with or without socks. But light doesn't mean the Weekenders are lightweights. They're made alongside our other boots at Plant 2 in Red Wing, Minnesota, with durable leather sourced from our S.B. Foot Tanning Company and a stitch-down construction that can be resoled for many years of faithful service. Weekenders let you play as hard as you work. You might even be tempted to keep them on come Monday.
- €329,0 Inc. VatSTYLE NO. 8084 : 6'' IRON RANGER BOOT IN BLACK HARNESS LEATHER The Iron Ranger is an American icon that is beloved for its standout style and long-lasting construction. With its toe cap, speed hooks, and Vibram® outsole, there’s no mistaking this leather legend. Renard Speed Shop recommends Iron Ranger boots for motorcycle riding! THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE The Iron Ranger was originally built for iron miners in the 1930s. In the decades since, it has grown indispensable for owners from all walks of life thanks to its iconic style and longevity. The six-inch boot’s signature feature is a leather toe cap that is as distinctive as it is durable. Each pair develops a personalized fit and custom comfort over time thanks to leather insoles and a cork midsole that form to feet. The boots are built with a Goodyear welt and Puritan triple-stitch construction, and brass speed hooks provide precision lacing and a visual hit of hardware. The Iron Ranger is anchored with a Vibram® 430 Mini-lug outsole.
- €299,0 Inc. VatSTYLE NO. 8856 : 6'' CLASSIC MOC BOOT IN OXBLOOD MESA LEATHER The 6-inch Classic Moc is synonymous with Red Wing Heritage. The boot’s unmistakable moc toe and Traction Tred outsole form a silhouette that sets the standard by which all others are measured. THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE The Classic Moc was first made by Red Wing in 1952. In the decades since, it’s grown into one of the most beloved lifestyle boots in the world. Originally made for sportsmen, the boot quickly grew into a favorite of farm and factory workers for its long-lasting construction, steady traction, and all-day comfort. The Classic Moc’s beloved features live on today, as the boot is built with the same pride and process now as it was then. Moc toe construction and the iconic Traction Tred rubber outsole lead the way, and Puritan triple stitching and a Goodyear welt make the boot a legend in durability.
- €299,0 Inc. VatSTYLE NO. 875 : 6'' CLASSIC MOC BOOT IN ORO LEGACY LEATHER The 6-inch Classic Moc is synonymous with Red Wing Heritage. The boot’s unmistakable moc toe and Traction Tred outsole form a silhouette that sets the standard by which all others are measured. THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE The Classic Moc was first made by Red Wing in 1952. In the decades since, it’s grown into one of the most beloved lifestyle boots in the world. Originally made for sportsmen, the boot quickly grew into a favorite of farm and factory workers for its long-lasting construction, steady traction, and all-day comfort. The Classic Moc’s beloved features live on today, as the boot is built with the same pride and process now as it was then. Moc toe construction and the iconic Traction Tred rubber outsole lead the way, and Puritan triple stitching and a Goodyear welt make the boot a legend in durability.
- €349,0 Inc. VatSTYLE NO. 877 : 8'' CLASSIC MOC BOOT IN ORO LEGACY LEATHER The 8-inch Classic Moc stands tall as one of the most iconic boots in the Red Wing Heritage line. Born from the archives, this rugged lifestyle boot is built with the same materials, process, and quality as the 1952 original. THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE The 8-inch Classic Moc is arguably the most well-known boot in the Red Wing Heritage Collection. The commanding style was originally built as a hunting boot when it debuted in 1952, and its comfort and toughness quickly made it a favorite at job sites. Today, the boot is still made in Red Wing, Minnesota with the same commitment to craftsmanship and materials that made it a legend. The iconic Traction Tred rubber outsole and moc toe construction stand out as the signature features of the boot, and Puritan triple stitching and a Goodyear welt ensure lasting durability.
- €339,0 Inc. VatSTYLE NO. 2926 : 6'' SAWMILL BOOT IN OLIVE MOHAVE LEATHER The Sawmill is a boot built to excel in cold conditions. Born from unforgiving Minnesota winters, the Sawmill steps up with water resistance, warmth, and steadfast traction. Fear no forecast and explore more. THE HISTORY BEHIND THE STYLE The Sawmill’s all-weather performance echoes back over 40 years to the 1970s when Red Wing’s line of Great Outdoors boots broke new ground with construction to withstand the elements. The Sawmill is inspired by this legacy of American-made footwear built for confidence in all conditions. The 6-inch boot’s moisture-wicking lining and felt wool footbed keep feet warm, and a storm welt adds water resistance. Puritan triple-stitch construction ensures lasting durability, and a Vibram® TC-4 Plus outsole provides aggressive traction. The Sawmill is finished with a deerskin collar for premium comfort.